Saturday, March 1, 2014

SPLIT Thy Brooklyn Skull!

SPLIT Thy Brooklyn Skull
 
 
EVENT DESCRIPTION
 
(Past Event)
 
I am going Saturday afternoon, but not sure when I'll arrive. I -Think- Mugs opens at 11am this weekend. I didn't see their hours posted on their website, but 11am is what a Google search shows. Please confirm this with Mugs @ [masked] or http://mugsalehouse.com/
I'm doing a long morning walk before Mugs opens, and think I'll arrive at Mugs around 3pm'ish. If you're there before that and spot me coming in.. touch base or buy me a beer ;-)
Meanwhile.. collaborate amongst yourselves to meetup if you're going when they open.
Again: I won't be there, Sunday. Please reach out to each other and connect on your own. If anyone wishes to step up to be the Host / Contact person for Sunday, let me know ASAP.)
Mugs will be presenting the 15th annual Split thy Brooklyn Skull on March 1 & 2, 2014. The lineup is as follows:
GRAVITY CASKS (all weekend):
Mendocino Imperial Barley Wine Ale, 110%
Barrier Red Button Imperial Red, 8.8%
Saturday, March 1
Allagash Interlude Saison, 9.5%
Avery Hog Heaven Barleywine, 9.2%
Barrier Rip Rap Baltic Porter, 8.8%
Bells Expedition Russian Imperial Stout, 10.5%
Blue Mountain Long Winters Nap Maibock, 10%
Brewdog Cocoa Psycho Imperial Stout, 10%
Bruery White Oak Wheatwine, 11.5%
Captain Lawrence Frost Monster Imperial Stout, 12%
De Dolle Still Nacht Tripel, 10%
Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break Natale Imperial Porter, 11.5%
Firestone Double D.B.A. English Barleywine, 12%
Goose Island Bourbon County Imperial Stout '12, 14%
He'Brew Jewbelation Reborn American Strong Ale, 17%
Hofstetten Granitbock Ice EisBock, 11.5%
Kelso Cabernet Aged Industrial Imperial IPA, 10%
Ommegang Gnomegang Belgian Strong Pale Ale, 9.5%
Sierra Nevada Hoptimum Imperial IPA, 10.5%
Sixpoint Old Redhooker American Barleywine, 9.6%
Stone Old Guardian Oak Smoked American Barleywine, 11.5%

No comments:

Post a Comment